Apply now for the TEF Eileen Paul Scholarship
Completed Application forms can be submitted via email to email@example.com or dropped off at the SLHTA’s office at #2 Alfiona Plaza, Rodney Heights, Gros Islet.
- Must be children of hospitality industry Line Team Members.
- Students must have successfully completed the CPEA examinations with a 70% Average and above.
- Funds must be used for the academic year in which it is given.
- Application forms must be completed in its entirety to be considered.
- 1st priority will be given to students of Parents/Guardians employed with an SLHTA Member company contributing to the Tourism Enhancement Fund.
- Applicants must disclose if they are in receipt of other financial scholarships.
Each scholarship recipient will receive a grant of EC$2000 annually for five years, provided they continue to comply with the eligibility criteria.
Continuation of the Scholarship will be subject to recipients maintaining a 70% average and above. A copy of report cards must be presented to the SLHTA at the end of every school year. Any variation to the Scholarship will be at the discretion of the Saint Lucia Hospitality and Tourism Association.
By submitting this application, you are granting SLHTA the right to request further information from your employer to determine your eligibility for this scholarship.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on July 31st 2023, after which applications will be screened and beneficiaries identified by an independent panel of human resource professionals.
For more information please contact the SLHTA’s Tourism Enhancement Fund at (758) 285-4443.