Apply for Grant/Donate
The Fund is managed by a board of management comprising seven (7) trustees, five of which are representatives of properties contributing to the TEF while two trustees are representatives from the public service. The TEF board of Trustees is headed by a Chairman and Deputy Chairman, identified from among themselves. Administrative support is provided by the SLHTA Secretariat.
- TEF Grant Application form is to be completed electronically and emailed to email@example.com
- All supporting documents or proposals must accompany application at time of submission
- Please note that grants will not be provided directly to private individuals in the form of scholarships or bursaries
- Applicants MUST complete ALL cells in the application form to be eligible for consideration
- Please allow 10 working days for a response
- For information related to your proposal please contact TEF Programme Manager, via email above or via telephone 453 1811.
Donate to the T.E.F
Why should you help?
Local businesses and our people depend on Tourism to be the key driver of economic activity on our island. The sustainable development of our island and our people are key in ensuring that we continue to offer visitors the very best of our hospitality and leave the legacy of a pristine environment and sustainable livelihoods for future generations. Your contribution helps us to accomplish this. Please visit us of facebook page to see the great impact your contributions are having on our island at www.facebook.com/saintluciahotelandtourismassociation
Contact Us to make a donation
#2 Alfiona Plaza
Rodney Heights, Gros Islet
P.O. Box 545, Castries, Saint Lucia
Tel #: 758-452-5978 or 758-453-1811
Fax #: 758-452-7967
Official SLHTA Website: www.slhta.com
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Saint Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association – SLHTA